The term ‘Xingtera’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website store.xingtera.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are owned by Xingtera and/or its suppliers and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Within the Materials and pages of the website, Xingtera has included its names, marks, brands, logos, designs, and other designations Xingtera uses in connection with its product offerings and services. Xingtera reserves all of its rights in the Materials and Xingtera Trademarks.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ‘Xingtera’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of California and the United States of America.